Monday, May 16, 2011

Yes I Know It's I-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t.

I know, I should have been suspicious when the title for my blog was available, given that the whole world was already online. But, I have this amazing blind spot that follows me, my own personal practical joke, and it will. not. go. away!

I have tried everything. Yoga. Exercise. Meditation. Meds. I even tried conquering it with prayer and alcohol when I was young and dumber. New age types might say I should try celebrating it. Just how would a person do that when subterfuge is absolutely necessary to effective sabotage? So, yes, the title of my blog wasn't a word until I made it one.

If you stop by to visit, leave a note. If you have nothing to say, just let me know you were here. Then, when the shit hits the fan, I'll be, "All these people looked and didn't see a problem either!" and, "See, it wasn't so freaking obvious." Thanks.

--MK

No comments:

Post a Comment